Saturday 18 February 2012

Past Effect....

EX-BF: Hi, how are you? I miss you!!
EX-GF: (WTH why he keep saying all those, it’s hurt me still) I’m fine thank you!!
EX-BF: (Why she replied me so late and so short like this, she stop loving me?) what are u doing now? :)
EX-GF: No Reply...................
EX-GF: Why he keep replying, why he keep appearing in ma life ----> Talking to her BFF (Ex-Gf BFF)
EX-GF’ BFF: Stop replying him, just ignore!! I tell you, that is the worst part of men after dumped a girl, they normally won’t let you forget them easily though they are the winner of your heart!!

*Words in the bracket ( ) are just heart’s speech, unspoken!!
*EX-BF = Ex-Boyfriend ; EX-GF = EX-Girlfriend ; EX-GF' BFF = Ex-Girlfriend Best Friend*
*To me, This is what often happens in reality*

No comments: