Saturday 18 February 2012

BF/GF Quarrel Before Break Up

*I need some freedom, need friends, is that wrong?

*Why you're seem not caring about me lately?

*Who is that girl/guy? whose message is that, your phone seem so busy lately

*What? I can't do this can't do that so what about u?

*I wanna know whether he/she would admit his/her fault or not if i ignore them

*Will he/she call to beg me for last chance or let it go (but i can't lose u)

*It's ok if you choose him/her, don't worry i'll be ok (but in their mind might say PLEASE don't leave me I always forgive u & love u)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you head basically offer some sort of few of your respective posts so long as My spouse and i offer credit score as well as
solutions to your own web page? This website with the very same market as
the ones you have and also our users would certainly absolutely make
use of many of the information a person provide here.

Please i want to recognize issue alright together with you.
Thank you!
Stop by my site ... a fantastic read