Saturday 18 February 2012

Online Love......

Some1 : Dude, you think facebook could provide real love?
Some2 : You mean facebook' love can turns to be real or not, right? hmm No idea gal.
Some1 : Hmm me too & I a little bit hate it, but its sound interesting and how you think?
Some2 : (opp, hate but interesting ? ) i see, for me just ok ok, it doesn't matter, and if you interesting just get to taste it then.
Some1 : Hmm I would like too if i could, but just don't really know how to....
Some2 : (don't know how to?, you're already doing it now girl :D ) I think sometimes people just couldn't realized of how they're going to fall for someone :)
Some1 : Ouch, (Flushing) !!!! Huh? really? :)

*Words in the bracket ( ) are just heart’s speech, unspoken!!
*Some1 = Girl ; Some2 = Guy*

No comments: