Saturday 18 February 2012

Crush.......

Boy : There how are you buddy?
Girl : It's my business :D
Boy : So where are you from then? lol
Girl : It's also My Business :D
Boy : So what are you doing?
Girl : My work :p
Boy : So me, who is this guy? (gonna say my again huh, then answer my guy then :D, please)
Girl : my G... G ..... my Gay, my gay pal, :D joking you're best pal :)
Boy : (opp! gay? f*ck up >.< why not saying my guy) lmao hahaha
Girl : so me too, who is this lady? (gonna repeat my answer huh, say my lady then)
Boy : my L.. L ..... my Lesbian, my lesbian pal, :D just joking, you're my bestie :) (but actually you're someone' lady)
Girl : (opp! what's wrong with this guy, do i look like one?) lol haha yeah cheer buddy!!

*Words in the bracket ( ) are just heart’s speech, unspoken!!

No comments: