Monday 22 August 2011

Unspoken' Heart.........

EX-BF : why you being with him? (Dear, you already stop loving me?)
EX-GF : let me loving other is that what u wish when u dumped me? Forget? (Come on, say again that you still love me please)
EX-BF : i’m so sorry I just afraid he might hurt u, but :) m wishing you from my heart (I really can’t forget you babe)
EX-GF : thank you for your concern!! (I think no one could ever hurt me as you, but there i miss you a lot)
EX-BF : (just thank? can u give me one last chance?) you’re welcome, take care dear!!
EX-GF : (sigh, he really stop loving me) ok!! you too take care!!

*Words in the bracket ( ) are just heart’s speech, unspoken!!
*EX-BF = EX-Boyfriend ; EX-GF = EX-Girlfriend*
*To me, This is what often happens in reality*

lynever (22nd Aug 2011)

No comments: